My Battery was draining so fast....

andrymartin89

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
First of all, I am so sorry for any inconveniences by not using search menu to looking for some similar problems with mine.
Please apologize me. And also with my English.

I've bought my lumia 625 a week ago. for the first time use, i checked the battery remaining life up to about 2Days xxHours (xx mean 1-23). I feel comfort about the battery.
but now, after 100% full charged, the remaining time only 17 Hours. I was shocked. Is there any kind of problems with my device?

Any advice would be so helpful...

Thank you...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There are many, many threads with this topic. Just a quick search brings up all sorts of threads - Search | Windows Phone Central

From what I understand you have an app 'stuck' and it's draining your battery. There's only two things that will fix this.

1) Soft reset - Hold volume down and power button together until phone turns off and vibrates
2) Hard rest - Settings -> About -> Reset phone

My understanding this is the only way to fix this issue.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
First of all, I am so sorry for any inconveniences by not using search menu to looking for some similar problems with mine.
Please apologize me. And also with my English.

I've bought my lumia 625 a week ago. for the first time use, i checked the battery remaining life up to about 2Days xxHours (xx mean 1-23). I feel comfort about the battery.
but now, after 100% full charged, the remaining time only 17 Hours. I was shocked. Is there any kind of problems with my device?

Any advice would be so helpful...

Thank you...
hi
i had the same problem when i got the phone the problem got solved latter on i feel u need to discharge the phone and do a full recharge a few times and the problem should be solved
my feeling is the battery needs a few cycles and things should be fine its totally ok for me and its giving me a far better battery back up than my new samsung galaxy grand

andrymartin89

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
There are many, many threads with this topic. Just a quick search brings up all sorts of threads - Search | Windows Phone Central

From what I understand you have an app 'stuck' and it's draining your battery. There's only two things that will fix this.

1) Soft reset - Hold volume down and power button together until phone turns off and vibrates
2) Hard rest - Settings -> About -> Reset phone

My understanding this is the only way to fix this issue.

Oke then.. Thank you for your advice, I've hard reset my device.
And then as I've learned, the meter calculated the phone usage that affect the battery.
When I let the phone in standby mode, the meter show more time remaining (in 59% up to 1Day, 15Hours).
But I sill got confuse... hahaha...

hi
i had the same problem when i got the phone the problem got solved latter on i feel u need to discharge the phone and do a full recharge a few times and the problem should be solved
my feeling is the battery needs a few cycles and things should be fine its totally ok for me and its giving me a far better battery back up than my new samsung galaxy grand

Thank you Haree,
Somebody told me that the battery need to recharged often to get the maximal performance....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And now I have a question,
Is the battery still consumed when the phone turned off ?

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------

And now I have a question,
Is the battery still consumed when the phone turned off ?

As I know it consume a very less battery because of some background processes like time , sim , alarm . Yesterday night my mobile battery was 43% and today morning it was 42%. So i think it consumes a very less battery .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234