windows button

twixy16

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had the problem where after putting on a screen protector it because really hard to push the windows button?

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have one and it doesn't seem any different. I do have to hit it just right, however. I think there is some level of intelligence programmed in to reduce the number of accidental activations.

sundawg#WP

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I have one and it doesn't seem any different. I do have to hit it just right, however. I think there is some level of intelligence programmed in to reduce the number of accidental activations.

I concur. I don't think the screen protector had anything to do with it. If it did, you'd have problems all over the screen.
I do think there is something to what GizmoEV said. I've noticed after holding the tablet for awhile playing a game, that my thumb has slipped over the start button while playing...and it has some sort of intelligence to know if it was an accidental touch or not. But I agree that it would be nice to tweak the calibration a little. It isn't perfect by any means.

oliverr871

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I have the IllumiShield screen protector from Amazon. It has not affected the way the start button works, however I have noticed that the start button has a small contact area and you really have to touch the center of it in order for it to register. Any farther away from the center and it does not register.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the IllumiShield screen protector from Amazon. It has not affected the way the start button works, however I have noticed that the start button has a small contact area and you really have to touch the center of it in order for it to register. Any farther away from the center and it does not register.

same here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs