Lumia Black - coming soon

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Status for Lumia Black has already moved from "waiting for approval" to "coming soon" in the last couple of days. Expecting it to hit soon!

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Not to rain on anyones parade; but when AT&T pushed out GDR2 back in Sept and Oct it was comming soon for over a month before it actually came. I hope that is not the case for you guys. But I have learned to take what they send; when they send it. Aint a whole lot we can do to make it happen any faster. I have a 820 and two 520's in my family and they all are preforming very well without the update. While it is nice to get new stuff, I have also found I use less than half of the new stuff they send out. As Bill Dance (fishing pro) used to say at the end of his show "Take what you can use and release the rest" (talking about bass) take care people. Peace

Altonity

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
This is very positive ! I didn't expect it to be "coming soon" this fast. It seems like many countries are still in "Waiting for approval" stage but Finland is also on "coming soon"

Tsarli

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Are these updates network (telco/carrier) dependent? Isn't the update via WiFi?

Update: Just got Nokia Black. Took quite a while to update (longer than KitKat update on my Androids) but so far things are looking good. Not sure how much battery life double-tap-to-wake is going to eat up.

Last edited:

psgenious

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
India
Product Description Latest version Lumia Amber update Lumia Black update

Lumia 625 Country variant 3046.0000.1328.1001 Available Waiting for approval

In this , it is written that amber update is available, but how can i get it? When i check for updates it said that your phone is up to date.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
India
Product Description Latest version Lumia Amber update Lumia Black update

Lumia 625Country variant3046.0000.1328.1001Available Waiting for approval

In this , it is written that amber update is available, but how can i get it? When i check for updates it said that your phone is up to date.
go to Settings > extras + info. There it will state "Lumia Amber" if that's the version you are running. If you haven't received the amber update yet, I would suggest visiting a Nokia Care Center.

Edit: I believe the Lumia 625 shipped with amber installed, so this should not be a problem for you

http://www.zdnet.com/nokia-releases...s-and-apps-across-its-lumia-range-7000019485/

Last edited:

sachamo

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I just checked my phone and got a notification to download and install the update on my Lumia 625 it is in the process of installing will post the screenshots when its done..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077