Facebook Chat Read More Issue

Mexicola1984

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Just got myself a Lumia 625 and enjoying it, updated it all and everything seems to be working, except for when i use the Facebook app, when ever someone sends me a long message, which is often i can't seem to read it all. It shows about 15 lines then says "Read More" and when i click that it opens up IE and asks me to log in, is there seriously no way to read long messages through the Facebook App?

If not whats the best Facebook Messaging service as i use it a lot for work so need to be able to check.

Many Thanks

Mexicola1984

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Wow, that's really poor, the inbult chat system is pretty terrible unless being new i have done something wrong. You can't see the messages you all ready have in your inbox, can't talk to anyone who is offline, for phone that does a lot right, some of the basics are downright shocking.

mrvhin1216

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I must admit, Facebook app really sucks. Not only it takes you to IE when reading opening long posts, uploading pictures takes forever! Also, most posts appearing on your News Feed are from fan pages you've liked. I'd rather want to see posts from friends and families, as what you'll see when you're in IE.

Mexicola1984

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Lumia since yesterday and so far, iv found it quite impressive and really enjoying using it! Used the Facebook app a bit yesterday, uploaded some pictures and it was no problem and overall it wasn't that different the my Android i had before, bit less polished but i can live with that but the cross use of the Facebook Chat and the inbuilt chat is poor, not being able to reply to long messages without opening a site is just shocking, something that i was able to do on Android for well....as far as i can remember, plus it had the seperate nifty chat app!

I'm guessing this will be updated in time but too something where you cant reply properly through Facebook is just a shock! Is there a reason why there isn't an official Facebook app just Microsofts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077