Got the GDR3

kendawg73

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I followed the link on here, and signed up for the free app dev studio, and then was able to select/enable preview, so last night I got the update 3... went smooth... the thing I like is now I can assign a ringtone to alerts....

but, the update didn't do anything to fix the dublicate music issue, I just got 4 of these phones last week, switched from verizon... and this music issue is really pissing me off!!!!!! 2013 and they can't get a simple music player to work right!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I guess you were impatient waiting for an official release of Black?

Anyway, my suggestion is, and you're not going to like it, is this:

Format SD card on your phone. Remove card.
Go to Settings -> About -> Reset phone
Insert SD card again, format it again

All should be well after that. Ensure you have Xbox music switched off and anything that 'uploads' to Skydrive.

kendawg73

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I guess you were impatient waiting for an official release of Black?

Anyway, my suggestion is, and you're not going to like it, is this:

Format SD card on your phone. Remove card.
Go to Settings -> About -> Reset phone
Insert SD card again, format it again

All should be well after that. Ensure you have Xbox music switched off and anything that 'uploads' to Skydrive.

Black is a seprate udate from Nokia, and yes, I wanted to be able to change alert tones to ringtones...

I have formated this sd card so many times already.... and all my xbox stuff is turned off...
if I reset phone, what do I loose? (settings, ect)?

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I mean sure the duplicates are annoying but atleast they dont take up space....I would have waiting for the official GDR3 update its more official and bugs are fixed fully...you can also try MUSIC DROP app its an app that allows you too import music files straight from ya deskstop to your mobile...it dont give you duplicates
Black is a seprate udate from Nokia, and yes, I wanted to be able to change alert tones to ringtones...

I have formated this sd card so many times already.... and all my xbox stuff is turned off...
if I reset phone, what do I loose? (settings, ect)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss