Gameloft Premium games free for Lumia 525

Suren2306

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I came to know that Gameloft is offering premium games for free to those who buy Lumia 525.
The Games are
  1. Asphalt 7: Heat
  2. Modern Combat 4
  3. N.O.V.A. 3
  4. Order & Chaos
  5. Shark Dash
  6. Earthworm Jim
  7. Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
  8. Let's Golf 2
  9. Brain Challenge HD
Its for selected countries only. Check here. I have also brought Lumia 525 in India. Does anyone know how to claim the offer and download the above games for free ?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
There are a few points to consider written in the terms and conditions :

1) Buy a Nokia Lumia 525 from any authorised Nokia store in India during the offer period and get Gameloft Games worth INR 2025/-*
2) This offer is valid from 7th Jan 2014 to 31st March 2014 (both days included) only or till stocks last
3) The offer is valid only for the select India mobile Operators i.e Airtel India, Vodafone India, Aircel, ,Reliance Communications, Idea Cellular and Tata Docomo.
4) Offer is valid till stocks last. Stocks without this offer are also available. Offer will be valid at specific retail stores as per Nokia Discretion

So i ain't quite sure if you would qualify because of the tricky framed terms and conditions.

Suren2306

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I have brought Lumia 525 in an authorised Nokia store in India and my mobile operator is Aitrel India. I need the instruction to download the game.

wildsdi

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Go to Store.
If the above mentioned games are free, then you are under the offer. If not, then bad luck.
I have started the download of all of the above games and then stopped them. Hopefully once I go to 8.1, I'll download them and enjoy.
Right now there is hardly space even for 1 game.

dontseeback

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
i didnt getting gift card code of paid apps of worth 2050

Iam taken last week nokia lumia 525 i couldn't get the Microsoft gift code. How i get. I am using Vodafone Sim In India (Karnataka)

Madhu Maddy

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Open app store from ur desktop browser, find the desired game u want to play, at this point don't just hit install option ,just scroll down ,on the left side corner u will see an option download and install manually, hit it and it will save in ur pc's download folder, then copy it to ur sd card ,switch off ur mobile and restart it,wait for few minutes ,open app store icon u ll see an option called SD card ,click that and u ll see the saved game file ,just install it(remember u need data connection in ur mobi to verify the app compatibility ,its mandatory).. Now enjoy ur desired game ,uninstall the backed up game.. Hope this helps u. Always remember ,u need twice the size of the actual game size to download and install through ur mobile ,eg, if u want to install Nova u need 2 gb free space, but if u download it through pc like i said earlier u don't need extra space, so go with pc option).... Microsoft Win 8.1 update on its way in mid April, it has direct sd card support for app install so don't worry brother.

Tashan

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, Lumia 525 gets heated fast really and as such it's not at all desirable to play games as those high graphics suck away the life from the battery.

​It's best enjoy apps over games with 1 GB RAM to boot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999