Price dropped to $399 with no contract at Microsoft Store

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed online that the price for the Nokia 2520 just dropped to $399 (no contract) at the Microsoft Store online. I figured the price would drop at some point, but this is a nice drop! I wonder if this is a new price or just a temporary drop, but it now makes the tablet a very nice deal for those who do not want a contract. I purchased mine for the full price but got the free powered keyboard, so I am happy with my purchase. For those of you on the fence, check out the new deal. I am still loving mine, and even more now that I have my powers keyboard.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the ATT version since all my cell phones are on ATT, in case I ever decide to add it to my shared data plan. I also liked the black version, as nice as the glossy red one for Verizon looked nice, but it really shows the finger prints on the glossy case.

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I saw that yesterday as well. Sure, I was a little upset, but I wouldn't be typing on this wonderful power keyboard right now! :). Also, students get a 10% discount at the Microsoft store, so I was able to get it for about $450, that and a free keyboard. So in the end, I'm happy!

BTW, I had no plans to use LTE with this tablet, so I picked AT&T simply because the carrier logo on the back is not nearly as ugly as Verizon's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon