Incipio Watson Folio

clavecinist

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody seen/handled/purchased the Incipio Watson Folio for the Lumia 2520? It looks like it could be a good protective solution for those who don't plan on buying the Nokia keyboard case.

I just ordered one so can post photos and thoughts once it has arrived.

oliverr871

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
That case does look interesting. It is slender and allows the tablet to stand at an angle while offering protection to the tablet. Another alternative if I don't want to take my Nokia Power Keyboard around since it adds additional bulk.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
pics for sure, im seriously considering just getting this, a bluetooth keyboard, and a usb hub. Seems more logical to me to only add stuff to my tablet when i actually need it. My girlfriend has the power keyboard and it is pretty hefty and takes away the feeling of having a tablet and replaces it with what is basically a touchscreen net book. Its tough to decide if the convenience of the power keyboard outweighs its added bulk. Choices choices...

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
While I originally wanted the Power Keyboard, I've decided my combination of Poetic Folio Case (from Amazon) and MS Wedge Keyboard is better for my use. I use my tablet as a tablet 90% of the time. I wouldn't want the size or weight of the Power Keyboard in those cases but I would like some sort of cover so I would end up switching back and forth and often carrying both.

I really like Incipio cases and prefer the stand mode they use to the one on the Poetic (similar to Apples) since it seems a bit more sturdy and possibly workable on the lap.

clavecinist

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I can add some photos later, but I've noticed something that is a pretty big problem. The lining of the case puts excessive pressure on the rear enclosure - in landscape the top row of keys no longer respond to touch.

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I am not having any touch sensitivity issues with mine. I really like the angle and stability of the case. My only complaint is the thickness and weight. For me it would have been preferable to have the tablet snap directly into the folio instead of providing an inner shell that can be used without the cover.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750