Keyboard question

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have an HP Bluetooth keyboard I picked up when they closed out their touchpad, and it worked no problem with my 2520 before I got my powered Nokia keyboard. The powered keyboard gives you the 2 USB ports and another 50% battery life, though it does add some weight over just a cover, but after less than a week, I am already used to it.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Instead of the powered KB anyone have suggestions on a good bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo that works with Windows tablets?

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I like the Wedge Keyboard and Mouse from Microsoft. The keyboard comes with a cover that doubles as a stand which is a nice touch.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I like the Wedge Keyboard and Mouse from Microsoft. The keyboard comes with a cover that doubles as a stand which is a nice touch.

Thats a bit out of my price range even for one of them. Looks nice though. But spending 80+70 for both won't work for me.

sibeans

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I have an HP Bluetooth keyboard I picked up when they closed out their touchpad, and it worked no problem with my 2520 before I got my powered Nokia keyboard. The powered keyboard gives you the 2 USB ports and another 50% battery life, though it does add some weight over just a cover, but after less than a week, I am already used to it.

robertre, I have some questions for you. Did you use the HP TouchPad BT keyboard with Windows 8.1?

If so, did you have full accessibility with Windows hotkeys? (Windows button & fn keys) And did the extra keys on the keyboard have compatibility too?

I have the TouchPad keyboard and am considering getting the Surface RT, thanks!

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos