lumia 625 restarts frequently and othes issues

AJITH_KR

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I have Lumia 625 since November 2013. Now its with black update. I am a medium user. Nowadays my phone restarts frequently while using apps like whatsapp, creative camera, moliplayer, while using net via 3g (while travelling). I think its the problem with the system. Please report similar issues if anyone has and advice me a solution...

GS85

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Of late, I have also been facing the same issue.Its really pissing me off. I had purchased this phone after having a good look at its reviews but all in vein now. Already Windows phone had issues with APPS( either they crash or are not there which one can have on Android). For me its fast becoming a waste of money. I could have invested a little more and bought an Android phone, if only i was aware of the issues. With every update Nokia is going from bad to Worse.

itshimanshu

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a solution for it as i have faced the problem recently but now its fine.
If you have installed app folder application in your device then please uninstall it.you will not notice the issue again......

GS85

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
@itshimanshu: Thanks for the resolution, but, Are u sure its due to "app folder" and not due to the Black Update? Also, i am facing issues with Whatsapp, it keeps on crashing especially when its tried to load the earlier/previous messages. Any suggestions regarding that?

mettlemaster

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
HI, I also have same issue, WhatsApp crashing while scrolling back to view history message, even most of the users i came across they said its common in lumia phone. I've reported this to nokia care they said the might have been corrupted or media file shared is corrupted etc. But they didn't provide solution. Is there any solution to that, because its very frustrating when app keep crashing.

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
@itshimanshu: Thanks for the resolution, but, Are u sure its due to "app folder" and not due to the Black Update? Also, i am facing issues with Whatsapp, it keeps on crashing especially when its tried to load the earlier/previous messages. Any suggestions regarding that?

The Whatsapp issue is not due to the OS, its due to the app. The app needs a bad update. However beta versions of new WhatsApp promise to solve these issues. Lets hope these get solved. I have used many other chat services like Hike, WeChat, Line,etc. But noticed only WhatsApp crashing. I can simply conclude its the issue with the app and not our phone.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

veikkoFIN

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I have that problem on my Nokia Lumia 520 also, and it's a little bit annoying. Especially when I am reading old messages in WhatsApp. But I hope that this issue will be fixed in Windows Phone 8.1.:straight:

dainekir

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 625 since November 2013. Now its with black update. I am a medium user. Nowadays my phone restarts frequently while using apps like whatsapp, creative camera, moliplayer, while using net via 3g (while travelling). I think its the problem with the system. Please report similar issues if anyone has and advice me a solution...

If you updated your phone and used it afterwards without resetting the phone may be the issue smh for some reason the apps can't manage to co exists with the new update especially WhatsApp it gave me msg that its not compatible with the new os wp8.1 I had to back up everything and then reset my phone to new updated os reinstalling my backup and then everything works

Last edited:

Shire Cheshire

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Oh my gosh, anyone out there hoping that 8.1 will fix things, you are so wrong. I have 8.1, and it's even worse than when I bought the phone. WiFi keeps sorta crashing, like it either does not connect to already known networks, or it deactivates itself and can't be activated again unless you reboot the phone. Another problem I keep experiencing is the sudden reboot. Sometimes it turns itself on and asks for my PIN, sometimes I have to wait 20 mins to 1 hour in order to turn it on myself. This is getting really annoying. DO NOT BUY WINDOWS PHONES PEOPLE, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh my gosh, anyone out there hoping that 8.1 will fix things, you are so wrong. I have 8.1, and it's even worse than when I bought the phone. WiFi keeps sorta crashing, like it either does not connect to already known networks, or it deactivates itself and can't be activated again unless you reboot the phone. Another problem I keep experiencing is the sudden reboot. Sometimes it turns itself on and asks for my PIN, sometimes I have to wait 20 mins to 1 hour in order to turn it on myself. This is getting really annoying. DO NOT BUY WINDOWS PHONES PEOPLE, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.

If your having some serious issues head to Nokia care centre. 8.1 is a lot better than 8.

sheshikiccha

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
mobile getting hot by playing videos

If you updated your phone and used it afterwards without resetting the phone may be the issue smh for some reason the apps can't manage to co exists with the new update especially WhatsApp it gave me msg that its not compatible with the new os wp8.1 I had to back up everything and then reset my phone to new updated os reinstalling my backup and then everything works

MANOHAR VANGARA

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
problem while making or teceiving calls

I am using Lumia 625 from 1 year,while talking the call automatically getting onhold how to solve this problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss