New Touch settings: WP keys vibrate. Working?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, I got the new Touch Settings from Nokia. I tried to change the 'Windows phone keys vibrate' setting, can't get it to work. It prompts for a required restart, I select 'restart now' and the phone never restarts. Just the progression dots going across the screen saying 'restarting'.

I've tried restarting the phone myself while on that screen, it doesn't work.

Anyone else with the 810 gotten this new feature to work? Or are we boned because it needs Black? Or is it a conflict with the Developer Preview? Or both?

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Well, I got the new Touch Settings from Nokia. I tried to change the 'Windows phone keys vibrate' setting, can't get it to work. It prompts for a required restart, I select 'restart now' and the phone never restarts. Just the progression dots going across the screen saying 'restarting'.

I've tried restarting the phone myself while on that screen, it doesn't work.

Anyone else with the 810 gotten this new feature to work? Or are we boned because it needs Black? Or is it a conflict with the Developer Preview? Or both?

mine gets the same thing..my l810 also is with update 3 developer preview

L0KII

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
it doesn't work on my 810.. (gdr3 preview) i have the option, but when i click "restart now" nothing happens..

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
With Update 3 on the 810 there's now the option to disable vibrate but without Lumia Black restarting it still won't allow you to turn it off...
Aaaa YEA!!! I know. I started this thread, remember.

I guess I forgot to mention in this thread that I restored my 810 without GDR3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster