Such a shame the 810 is practically dead - it is a great device.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The 810 really is nice. It's too bad that it was only available on T-Mobile. I think it would have been a good seller if more carriers had it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
RIP 810.
Such a great device. I've had it since Dec 2012 and I like it more and more.
- Looks nice
- Removable SD
- Removable battery
- Good specs
- Good size

:eck:

it was and still is am amazing phone. I bought the 810 the month after it came out and I loved it but sadly T-Mobile killed it off :/

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Yea. I keep looking at what else is out there to possibly upgrade to, but I always go back to the 810 as the 'right' phone for me.

microSD
NFC
Qi wireless charging
Size
Removable Battery

About the only thing I might want to improve, is the camera for better low light images. But I can live with what I got.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Yea. I keep looking at what else is out there to possibly upgrade to, but I always go back to the 810 as the 'right' phone for me.

microSD
NFC
Qi wireless charging
Size
Removable Battery

About the only thing I might want to improve, is the camera for better low light images. But I can live with what I got.

same here I always look for the "right" phone and I always seem to come back to this phone

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I wonder, how many 810's are sitting in some warehouse somewhere? If there are, T-Mobile should discount it, advertise it (properly) and bring it off EOL status. I have a feeling they would make bank with new subscriptions.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
It's one of the least attractive Lumia devices out there. Can't think of a more unattractive device Nokia right now.

there is this thing called " its the eye of the beholder" im not getting snarky or anything im saying that most 810 users like how the 810 looks and feels in the hands and add a cyan wireless charging cover with cyan headphone and I looks really nice

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
It is my daily driver and I have cycled through 521, 822, 920, 925, HTC 8X. I looked at the 1520 - too big for me. I keep coming back to the 810. I really like my device so far and I got mine for a steal at $80 from Gazelle.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
It's one of the least attractive Lumia devices out there. Can't think of a more unattractive device Nokia right now.
There is some truth in your statement. I like it in black, as it looks very utilitarian and that it isn't flashy so potential thieves wouldn't look twice at it (I live in a college town and cell phone thefts is quite common).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
There is some truth in your statement. I like it in black, as it looks very utilitarian and that it isn't flashy so potential thieves wouldn't look twice at it (I live in a college town and cell phone thefts is quite common).

that's true but that cyan cover makes it all so much better !

Grand Master K

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
If the 8.1 dev preview update goes ok I can see getting another year out of mine happily. I want a bigger screen but the 925 is in some ways a downgrade. Hopefully the next round of cool phones are not all ATT/Verizon exclusives or I will sadly end up going back to Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte