Such a shame the 810 is practically dead - it is a great device.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I like my black one just fine. Just got another mint one with box etc. I like my blue/white Body Glove case on it. Also the Blue Tek21 case makes it looks nice.
Would you be able to post a picture of your phone? I'd like to see what it looks like in the Blue Tek21 case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
In a hurry, I did not even put the case in properly. In any case here are two pics, I will post more later. I actually like the black one on my daily driver better than the blue one:)

WP_20140315_001 tek 21 1.jpg
WP_20140315_001 tek 21 2.jpg

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
that's true but that cyan cover makes it all so much better !

I actually always preferred the regular black back to the cyan cover. The regular back is just so nice to the touch and makes the phone grippier. I also found the cyan charging cover to make the phone slightly bulkier and didn't really like that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I actually always preferred the regular black back to the cyan cover. The regular back is just so nice to the touch and makes the phone grippier. I also found the cyan charging cover to make the phone slightly bulkier and didn't really like that.
I like the heft to it ^.^ but the black does make it grippier but I like the 810 with cyan it just give it a new look

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
It's an enjoyable device. Only real issue I have with it is the limited on board storage. If this was offered in 16 gigs I'd be very happy even without black. Sadly this phone will remain a monument of betrayal to me. Chances are I'll be looking to Samsung for my next phone. Choices that include expandable storage, sub-5 inch screen, and removable battery are extremely limited.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Blue just happens to be my favourite colour. I'm using a black case for my red 920, and I have the cyan theme. Then again, I had a black case for my cyan 900 too.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I like the Black Tek21 cover for my Lumia 810 better than the Blue one I posted pictures of. In terms of actual performance, I love the BodyGlove Blue/White case. I will post pics next week when I am back in CA.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Old saying... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One of the nicer original selling points of the 810 was the different colored shells. If I remember correctly, there was to be many different colors to choose from so you could "personalize" it to your tastes. Cyan, red, grey, black, maybe yellow.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Old saying... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One of the nicer original selling points of the 810 was the different colored shells. If I remember correctly, there was to be many different colors to choose from so you could "personalize" it to your tastes. Cyan, red, grey, black, maybe yellow.

there was i think but it never came to the light of day :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb