Best case for 2520 ?

kuau

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a Poetic case I purchased on Amazon, its ok, not great though, makes the tablet much bulkier.
Has anyone found a cover that is more like an Apple IPad case?
I gave up on iPad when I purchased an Air with IOS7 which IMHO is worthless but I really liked the case.
BTW, i did receive my free type cover, I really have no use for it and again kills the 2520 weight and size. To bad they did not have a KB without the extra battery.

upsidedown

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the Poetic SlimLine Case for Nokia Lumia 2520. Seems to be a lot like the Fintie but with less colors. It's not super pretty but does the trick.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Have a look on the US Microsoft Store.

I currently have a Poetic case I purchased on Amazon, its ok, not great though, makes the tablet much bulkier.
Has anyone found a cover that is more like an Apple IPad case?
I gave up on iPad when I purchased an Air with IOS7 which IMHO is worthless but I really liked the case.
BTW, i did receive my free type cover, I really have no use for it and again kills the 2520 weight and size. To bad they did not have a KB without the extra battery.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I ended up purchasing:

Amazon.com: Fintie Nokia Lumia 2520 Slim Shell Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Cover for Nokia Lumia 2520 10.1 Inch Microsoft Windows RT 8.1 Tablet - Black: Computers & Accessories

Really like it very Apple iPad like, though build quality is not top notch, yet fits perfect and is very light and does what I want it to do.

I second the Fintie - wasn't sure if I would like it but I was pleasantly surprised. Durable on outside with felt material on inside and a magnetic close. No problems and it protects like it should.

ChumsFuture

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Got both the Fintie and the Moko. I prefer the Fintie cuz it's thinner, lighter, and has a magnetic closure. The Moko is fine but thick and adds bulk.

I'll be selling both; Moko is black, Fintie is red. I both my 2520 used and they came with both. I really want a navy colored Fintie. Just pay me for shipping and they're yours.

ChumsFuture

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't mind trying them out if you're serious about the selling them part.

I am serious. I just ordered the navy fintie. I can sent you out the red fintie asap. You can even PayPal me after you receive the case. US shipping should be no more than $8.

I've decided to keep the Moko for those times when I'll need a thicker case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss