I need help--bricked ATIV Odyssey

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung ativ odyssey, it stock on spinning gears, I searched on the forum and I had tried all the methods to hard reset but it doesn't matter what I do doesn't show me the "!" logo, (I did exactly how the instructions, pwr botton + vol down, then vol down) there's a via PC solution to resolve this cause I know you can do it on Nokia devices but I don't know about Samsung's phones!

Pleas help!

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung ativ odyssey, it stock on spinning gears, I searched on the forum and I had tried all the methods to hard reset but it doesn't matter what I do doesn't show me the "!" logo, (I did exactly how the instructions, pwr botton + vol down, then vol down) there's a via PC solution to resolve this cause I know you can do it on Nokia devices but I don't know about Samsung's phones!

Pleas help!

Try a factory reset but I have a feeling it will be a case of sending it off for reflashing, I had to do the same with my ATIV S when the GDR3 preview screwed up my phone after a factory reset..

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Try a factory reset but I have a feeling it will be a case of sending it off for reflashing, I had to do the same with my ATIV S when the GDR3 preview screwed up my phone after a factory reset..

I've done!
I'm not from USA and have no way to send it to a Samsung center cause we don't have that here, I think I lost my phone and my money!

ezeuba

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I've done!
I'm not from USA and have no way to send it to a Samsung center cause we don't have that here, I think I lost my phone and my money!
I can only ask you to wait a bit, if you can. I am getting this phone in about two weeks. I can be able to help you out. I know a bit about phones and devices.

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I can only ask you to wait a bit, if you can. I am getting this phone in about two weeks. I can be able to help you out. I know a bit about phones and devices.
I'm not in a hurry, btw, I'm also good at that, and searched a lot, but I'll wait! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro