Double tap to wake?

patstar5

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My cousin got a Lumia 521 a couple weeks ago, I updates it to Lumia black but there is no touch under settings. My Lumia 520 has double tap to wake? Why doesn't 521 have it? Also the phone is on walmart's family plan not tmobile network ( at least I think so, she wasn't sure and the SIM card said tmobile on it, she also doesn't have internet plan, only works on wifi).

Norris Rochelle

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
My cousin got a Lumia 521 a couple weeks ago, I updates it to Lumia black but there is no touch under settings. My Lumia 520 has double tap to wake? Why doesn't 521 have it? Also the phone is on walmart's family plan not tmobile network ( at least I think so, she wasn't sure and the SIM card said tmobile on it, she also doesn't have internet plan, only works on wifi).

I'm using my Nokia Lumia 521 right now and I use double trap to wake all the time. I'm absolutely sure its a software issue. Check your settings and look at the software you have. Try to update your phone over WiFi.

famguy41

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with their phone freezing while tap to wake is on while on the qi charge base? Lumia 920 with WP 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos