Have you returned your tablet to nokia for service?

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I just received my box and label from nokia yesterday and im kinda confused on the ummm professional quality look of what they sent. Even the return address isn't to nokia, but to someone named toan troungh. Can someone give me some reassurance that's this is legit? I mean even the paperwork they gave didn't even have a nokia logo on it.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Name is Vietnamese I believe. Can't tell you much after that. Doesn't sound legit. I'd Bing the address see what it shows. But uh yeah I'd talk to someone direct at Nokia before send that off

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
that's the crazy part, is after I requested for repair, they actually called me! I was really surprised. Its very different then normal US companies that rely on email unless you owe them money lol then they have no problem calling.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Guess I'm thinking US repairs. I take it you're not in the US? It could be an authorized servicer.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Guess I'm thinking US repairs. I take it you're not in the US? It could be an authorized servicer.

Their profile shows they live in Sacramento, California...most decidedly US.

Something about this doesn't smell right. I would contact NokiaCare on Twitter and ask them about it. They are usually VERY fast to respond.

Also to the OP, do you mind posting up photos of what you're talking about? Whether it ends up being legit or not legit it will help folks know what to look for or look out for. :)

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I stumbled across a forum from nokia's site and a member with about 5k post stated the same address I have. 4330 N slyvania in Fort Worth,TX. So I feel a little better sending it now, but I think I will try nokia on twitter. thanks guys!

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I stumbled across a forum from nokia's site and a member with about 5k post stated the same address I have. 4330 N slyvania in Fort Worth,TX. So I feel a little better sending it now, but I think I will try nokia on twitter. thanks guys!

Dock Door 1 as part of the address?

I know that facility and it's legit. There's a lot of warehouses there that handle support/repair services for equipment made by tech companies down there in TX.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I pulled up the address in Bing and it showed business area. So it probably legit. Plus the Tablet keyboards were shipped from the Dallas area so Nokia is around the area. I think you're safe bud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb