Custom back housing for the 521?

XjokiX7

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Nokia for almost a year now. I love it and I've had no problems with it. But I never used a case. So I always had my phone plain. But the back housing is all scratched up. I would like to replace it but was wondering, is there custom housings for the phone? Like shiny plastic housing *resembling other Nokia's* instead of a hard plastic feel? Thanks in advance!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For the 521, I highly doubt it since 520 back covers are too short and its only available in the US to one/two carriers.
However, its possible. But probably easiest to mod an existing one however you want.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPC!!
Glad to have you!

I've had my Nokia for almost a year now. I love it and I've had no problems with it. But I never used a case. So I always had my phone plain. But the back housing is all scratched up. I would like to replace it but was wondering, is there custom housings for the phone? Like shiny plastic housing *resembling other Nokia's* instead of a hard plastic feel? Thanks in advance!
Here's one option;
Nokia Cell Phone Screen Protectors, Skins, Cases, Shields, Covers - Skinomi TechSkin?„? for Nokia Lumia 521

I know $20.00 USD is pricey.
Skinomi sells on Amazon also.

These guys have sales and money off codes all the time so their prices can go down quite a bit.

Used Skinomi on three devices now and I have been happy with the quality.
I bungled a screen protector so bad on a phone that they just sent me a brand new one for free when I cried to them.
They really back up the customer.

...or a spray can job works too :winktongue:

Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett