any 625 user updated to 8.1?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
how to update to 8.1 i am new in windows phone. model is 625
The dev preview for 8.1 is currently down as microsoft is rectifying update issues. Firstly register yourself as a developer in windows phone app studio. Secondly download the developers preview app from the app store and activate developers preview. Now you will be all set to get the update by checking phone update from settings once the dev preview is up and running

Rajith AR

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
i registerd in preview for devolopers via hotmail id. then tried to update the softerware. so i can download new software tomorrow na? that for helping me......

Rajith AR

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
sorry one more i directly registerd on developers preview. How i will register as devoloper in windows phone application studio?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
sorry one more i directly registerd on developers preview. How i will register as devoloper in windows phone application studio?

The main thing is to download the dev preview , you need to be a developer. And you already have done that so you don't need to register in app studio. 😊

when the developers preview will be active you can chk for an update. Stay tuned to the WP central app so you can know when the update is running and active again .

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

Registering in app studio is one of the many ways by which you can register as a developer . Kindly tell which method did you follow to register yourself as a developer

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

karthikeyan k1

May 10, 2014
Visit site
hi,

this is karthik from Chennai india , yesterday I try to install 8.1 update to my lumia 625, but unable to download new update.
1. installed preview and deveoloper software.
2. changed region and lang to eng (us)
3. then successfully login to preview and developer software.
4. afterthat I tried to download. but update not downloaded
its showing like " your phone is up to date "
would pls tell step........

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
All I can say is that battery life is a horrible thing now for the 8.1 DEV Version, it sucks so much!!!! , I personally can't use the BATTERY SENSE option, I don't know why!! But it doesn't work!

Vega625

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Updated since 14th April, a good behaviours till now, the battery is up to 30 Hrs straight (No Data, some lite gaming, WiFi On, GPS On, Double Tap to Wake On, Screen Sensitiveness to Very Sensitive, Auto Light, And several background services running), the phone doesn't heat, neither reboots (only 2 times in almost 3 month).
All the datas are on the ?SD Card (HP 16 Gb Class 10), apps load very slowly sometimes, especially Nokia Camera, but the update is overall advisable and radically changing for the handset.

simon 4

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah my 625 runs 8.1 great just 2 issues one which is most annoying the 3/4g signal keeps dropping off have to toggle flight mode quite often
And here drive voice navigation has cocked up. The Bluetooth method of connection has changed and doesn't work well with car head unit

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
an issue with me is cortana. when i press the search button, it takes 4-5 seconds for it to launch. If i hadn't used cortana for a while (say 3-4 hours), then whenever i say something to her, she never gets the message. always say i didn't get that. but when i retry saying, it weird perfectly. the only other issue with wp 8.1 im facing with my Lumia 625 is the hanging of phone. it remains hanged until the battery is discharged and its hanged randomly. i mean it is not cause by high power games but the phone hangs on it own which is some times frustrating 😏

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans