2520 Data (AT&T AllAccess)

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
So I have found an oddity while viewing the ATT ALLAccess app. In the section My Account it shows DataConnect and your usage in GB. After the 8.1 update, this is giving inaccurate data information and I can literally watch the numbers increase. For example, I opened the app and it started at 19 GB used. Within a minute it has risen to 72 GB like im watching a stop watch. Just as I type it went to 79 GB. Has anyone noticed this also?? I have checked my online account and it is fine.

Now its at 131.97 GB used....:shocked:

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same thing happen. I uninstalled and reinstalled one time and that fixed it. I have also found that it has issues right at the beginning of the month and is essentially useless for the first week or so. Furthermore, it is oblivious to whether I still have a bill to pay or not. I usually pay my bill as soon as it is available even though it isn't due until the 25th or so. The AllAccess app notifies me the day before that date that I have a bill due the next day even though the balance is $0.00! I definitely don't trust the app. It can sometimes be over 2 days behind on the data usage numbers and it routinely forgets my usage alert setting.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
This app was responsible for upgrading my Data plan when I didn't need to and making unnecessary quizes to others on my data plan, whether they were streaming music at all times of the day..... uggh it seemed to have fixed itself like Oliver Reyno mentioned too..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster