Contact Pictures in People Hub not showing

Firebolt501

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Helloo!!:smile:

I have L525 from this Jan.. and this is my first problem since buying.. and i dunno whether i should be worried about this..

This is how my People Hub looks like (from this morning) and i dunno know how it became like this.. :unhappy:
wp_ss_20140507_0004.jpg

Even though am not in Facebook, the pictures appeared fine..until now..
so, any advice or suggestion on how i should go on about it? or will it get alright by itself?

Thanks in advance!! :love:

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
It is working fine for me. try uninstalling the app. and reinstall. Go to facebook beta --> swipe right --> settings --> Connect with my phone --> Sync Now.
For me fb pics took a day to show up because the syncing failed for unknown reason despite of being on a perfect connection. Be calm and let it do the job and leave it overnight. If everything goes well a restart after a day would get you your pics back. :)

TheRem

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm facing the same problem. Even after a hundred sync, my contacts' photos won't show up. It happened after changing the Facebook app with the beta... Now I returned to the non-beta app but it's still the same. Bummer. :(

TheRem

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Problem solved. My contacts' photos just magically appeared. I guess the Truecaller app really has something to do with it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss