Photos appear 2 or 3 times, Need help!

NafcMontana

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Yesterday i had a problem with the music and video app on my phone because when i synced music on it, some songs appeared double. Ive got this fixed but now when i sync photos to my phone they appear double or even 3 to 4 times, and when i delete one of them the same photo dissapears or 'the file is broken or cannot be found'. Ive read that a lot of people have this issue but is there a way to solve it? Ive synced my photos throug Windows Phone desktop app (via iTunes), copying from map to sd card and phone memory and via windows media player but its always the same problem. I have already hard reset my phone and formatted the sd card multiple times.

Pls help :unhappysweat:

Judas20

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
It's very common issue in WP8 and there's nothing you can do about it except maybe updating to WP 8.1 which will solve your problem.

kbsudhir

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Yep..Judas20 is right ....I am using Lumia 625 and had similar problems. Then I upgraded my phone to Win 8.1 and this problem got sorted out.
But I got two new problems.
  1. Voice commands not working. I tried after pressing the start button but of no use.
  2. I hav around 600songs in my sd card, but I not getting anyone in the songs category in the music player. As soon as I click on the songs ..it crashes and comes back to the main screen.

Hence ...think carefully before you upgrade.

Regards
Sudhir

Judas20

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
You need to press and hold the search button to start Tell me. Delete every music files that is currently on your phone and then open Xbox music, wait for a couple minutes and then close it. Now resynch everything to your phone, this should fix your problem (it worked for me)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs