3D modelling and OneNote

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering to buy this little thing for college (the T100TA version with 64GB memory),, of course expanding the memory with external HDD and a memory card, and I've been thinking, does it have the potential to run Autodesk 123D Design fluently and render the models without any lag?

And, how does it perform at taking notes in OneNote 2013 in tablet mode? Is the keyboard taking up too much space, or is it recommended to use it in PC (docked) mode?

Oh, and a simple but possibly dumb question, because I haven't been in Windows 8 tablet area at all: is installing apps from Windows Store to an SD card possible, like at WP8/8.1? That's because I won't be using the tablet in desktop mode much, only in "RT" mode, running the Windows Store apps on-the-go.

Thanks for replies and best regards

index1366

swedishdude

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello, just a friendly suggestion: Get the acer aspire switch instead. I have them both and the acer is much nicer. Above all, the screen is better
Have a nice day.

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I saw it also, it's quite appealing, but not so much as the Asus, mainly because of the battery capacity and duration. Although it hasn't got an IPS screen, it's quite good, and I won't be using it in bright sunlight, but indoors at college, so that doesn't bother me too much, it's something I can live with.

Thanks @swedishdude although for the suggestion :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss