Issues with L625

Collins_sang

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
okay i have been using my phone for like 2weeks now and recently got the opera mini beta update. but what im noticing is at times part of the screen flickers when im using the app to browser but when im using UC browser all is well. another thing is when im also using the camera i see three lines just above the soft keys. Is there a problem with my phone or just software issues. FYI i have dev preview update 1 and no cyan

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
okay i have been using my phone for like 2weeks now and recently got the opera mini beta update. but what im noticing is at times part of the screen flickers when im using the app to browser but when im using UC browser all is well. another thing is when im also using the camera i see three lines just above the soft keys. Is there a problem with my phone or just software issues. FYI i have dev preview update 1 and no cyan

Try a soft reset(press vol down+power button until your phone vibrates)

Kaushik Talukdar

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes i have been facing the same problem too with my L625. That is nothing to worry about. I too found three lines above the capacitive buttons. What more...i even saw the whole screen shift toward the right....such that the whole picture shifted rightwards and half of it disappeared. Plus, those 3 lines that i saw....actually turned into icons....also....Cortana stops working, and starts working again. Its been behaving kinda weird after the update. And hey....those lines will disappear one fine day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss