Nokia LUMIA 625 won't turn on

Dingani Ngulube

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
re:

I have a NOKia Lumia 625, I had charged it overnight last night and it 100% battery this morning, when I got to the office about 2 hours later, it just switched off on its on and the phone was not responding as if either the battery is dead or the phone itself is no longer working

After checking here on the forum.

I just held the lock screen button, volume up, volume down, and camera button simultaneously for about 10secs and the Phone restarted

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

I have a NOKia Lumia 625, I had charged it overnight last night and it 100% battery this morning, when I got to the office about 2 hours later, it just switched off on its on and the phone was not responding as if either the battery is dead or the phone itself is no longer working

After checking here on the forum.

I just held the lock screen button, volume up, volume down, and camera button simultaneously for about 10secs and the Phone restarted
So it's working ok now?

eldanime

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
re:

i have this problem too my phone died because low battery and i tried charging but not with the factory charger so im just waiting for the factory charger hope it works. Also the hard reset does nothing i press the buttons but it doesnt vibrate or anything

Kimberly Blackmond

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
re:

Hello.

Two of my kids,Nokia Lumia 625 battery drained the other day during afternoon. I put it on charge at night but the phone didn't turn on. The phone vibrated then stopped now nothing!!!! I can't afford new phone right now

jordan olivier

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
re:

Hello I'm having a problem with my Nokia lumia 625 with the charging .It been on charge ever since yesterday afternoon but until now there is no sign of life. Now I my power button and volume button are not working so I can't try that so is there no other way to try to switch on my phone?

jordan olivier

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
re:

Now my phone doesn't even go on it just shows the battery and the goes off and sometimes it will go one and shows that it's charging and then goes off and starts to show the battery and goes back off and it keeps doing that

Red Bird Madobe

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
Last year about end of christmas December 27,2016 My Windows Phone 8.1 Lumia 625 not charging and not turn on because i can use the pin but i can see this part of charger port is smaller part but i cant turn on and charge. Maybe can fix the charger port of lumia 625? About 2 years ago from my cousin give me and it charging is normal from now that will not charge and turn on
Please reply..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720