Problem with Nokia Lumia 2520

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello All!

Well I'm experiencing some issues with my Nokia Lumia 2520 that I've had less than a week. Whenever I pick it up and move it, the tablet will restart and will even do it randomly from time to time. It's happened while plugged in and with a fully charged batter with and without the keyboard. Any ideas?? I've attempted contacting Nokia but they refuse to do anything for me. Any assistance will be appreciated.
CodeGunnerDevelopment

Sent from my P6095 using Tapatalk

Kylie141

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I feel your pain. I had TONS of trouble when I first bought this tablet. But it is all sorted out now. I wish somebody had told me to start by running Windows Update. I had to do that more than once. It took a very long time: DAYS. I just left it plugged in and waited. When I ran out of patience, I force closed it and started again. Things started to go better. Then I added a keyboard. Same thing: TONS of issues. I thought, this thing is no good at all. Was I ever wrong. I love it! It is a work of art, fine-tuned, nothing wrong with it whatsoever. But you have to do a lot of work at the front end bringing it up to date.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
My suggestion is to take it to the nearest Microsoft store and show them the problems. I'm sure there is a whizzing problem between Nokia and MS now with the split of the service and warranty responsibilities.

I have one with keyboard and the first thing I did was run windows update. Did not have any problems and am happy. The first one I bought from eBay about a month ago did the random reboot thing and I sent it back for a refund. I hope you didn't buy this same one.

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
No I didn't buy the same one aximtreo and Kylie I have every windows update downloaded and installed so it's not a software issue. In all my experience in troubleshooting and repairing computers this is really having me lean towards it being a hardware issue and not software-related at all.
CodeGunnerDevelopment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo