HTC 8S update 8.10.14203.306 installing

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Are most of your 1000 or so posts made up of trolling other people?
If you're not interested why comment?

If you were not in dev preview, that would have been remarkable and cool. If you were, assuming you're on WPCentral, you've seen the posts on the homepage making this entirely pointless. I was just checking which one you were

flogistus

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
So, how dose the phone run now? I'm running the 8.10.14192.280 with the last battery saver app update and everything is ok. My phone can now last more than a day with a single charge!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
If you were not in dev preview, that would have been remarkable and cool. If you were, assuming you're on WPCentral, you've seen the posts on the homepage making this entirely pointless. I was just checking which one you were

I disagree with your opinionated post.
I think HTC 8S users would be interested in how the update affects their phone and I don't believe the article goes into that.
Again I think you are just trolling my original post, may be perhaps because you are bored.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
So, how dose the phone run now? I'm running the 8.10.14192.280 with the last battery saver app update and everything is ok. My phone can now last more than a day with a single charge!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, I am just testing my phone now from a full charge, but early signs are that the battery is lasting longer.
I had put the battery issue down to my phone being nearly 2 years old, but hopefully this gives it a new lease of life.

AGHU

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks reply! When i go direct to YouTube it work. App in SD card works not smoothly, such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
Anyway, it worth to update to 8.1 for HTC 8s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos