Denim is Live for 822!

Ricardo Dawkins

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Holy Moly....
This update broke INTERNET SHARING on my Lumia 822. it doesn't work

Restarting the device or removing the battery doesn't fix the issue while before the update it did.

I can't believe this bug is still on this firmware! These type of issues are an utter embarrasment... a lot of stupid bugs that will not help Windows Phone to grow!

I'm using a GSM carrier in my country and internet sharing did work before this update.

ryknown

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I've updated my 822 and it works perfectly. I also rejoined the Preview for Developers again after the update and found the additional update there as well. My phone has been working great since I updated it on Friday, Dec. 19.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I've updated my 822 and it works perfectly. I also rejoined the Preview for Developers again after the update and found the additional update there as well. My phone has been working great since I updated it on Friday, Dec. 19.
I've tried doing this myself but it just keeps searching and searching for an update and never resolving it either way. I tried rebooting, then I tried doing a soft reset and it would still just keep searching. I had to uninstall P4D to get it to stop. I have no idea whats up, it's always worked just fine in the past.

prasanthben

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Holy Moly....

Restarting the device or removing the battery doesn't fix the issue while before the update it did.

I can't believe this bug is still on this firmware! These type of issues are an utter embarrasment... a lot of stupid bugs that will not help Windows Phone to grow!

I'm using a GSM carrier in my country and internet sharing did work before this update.
Just change password on internet sharing, I too had that internet sharing problem after update but this simple password change made it work... Good luck

SiriuS_r3d

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Holy Moly....

Any luck with internet sharing.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa