no denim for me..

Jangir Amit

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 525 still run on cyan. I'm from India but my Lumia 525 and Lumia 520 still not get Lumia denim update. I'm tried hard reset and also remove preview for developers. Plz help sry for bad English.

sachinpandey

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Download preview for developers and then Disable the preview for developers programme , after that again check for phone update from settings menu.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Nop Akhil. Unregister for pfd and try but not working. But I'm not tried Nokia recovery software .
Unregistering from pfd does not remove all the updates you received from the program.To normally update to denim you need to completely reset your device via Nokia software recovery tool but not by a simple hard reset.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes you cannot unless Microsoft pushes the update as no firmware update to last generation WP devices.all features that are enabled via pfd are same with denim for your device but with improved stability.
If want to get denim update reset your device via Nokia software recovery tool and update it to denim.you can also ask to update to latest software at nokia care center but they would be charging money for it even if your device is under warranty.(100-300₹)

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Why wld u need denim when u are already running 8.1.1 on pfd? Denim is a really buggy update that's been causing a lot of trouble for the users. If u have a stable OS now then its better to avoid denim all together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12