when will denim come to our devices

prdek

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone knows when denim is coming to L625!?
I'm tired of checking for update!
2015? 2017? 2020? When!?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When it's ready.

Carriers test the updated firmware on their devices against their service and adjust carrier-specific firmware settings. When they're happy with the testing, they send approval to Microsoft who then places the firmware into the next available update slot.

Carrier testing is complete when it's done, Microsoft don't disclose the dates of their update slots and what is delpoyed in each slot.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the Cyan firmware? If yes, just download PfD and update your OS all the way to the latest and at the end you would be on Denim.

In a nut shell Denim = Cyan firmware + WP8.1 Update 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MysticForce

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Do you have the Cyan firmware? If yes, just download PfD and update your OS all the way to the latest and at the end you would be on Denim.

In a nut shell Denim = Cyan firmware + WP8.1 Update 1

In my country and with my mobile operator I would lose warranty in that case.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
In my country and with my mobile operator I would lose warranty in that case.

Well you would but you can always flash back to the factory firmware when needed. I would say hold off on doing that if you're not sure enough about it

prdek

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I know I can do that but will not do that. I want homepage like in any other normal browser. I'm so sick of windows ******* phone and waiting for update that will probably make my phone slower.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I know I can do that but will not do that. I want homepage like in any other normal browser. I'm so sick of windows ******* phone and waiting for update that will probably make my phone slower.
Well first you mention browser, then you curse Windows Phone. Can't you just use another browser on your Windows Phone which supports this feature?

prdek

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
lol another browser on wp!!!
Tell me why microsoft refuses to put homepage in IE. They dont have enough money for that!? Don't have smart programers!? There are too many stupid things on wp and microsoft refuses to fix them. Why!?

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
If you're not in the USA just download and flash using the Nokia Software program. Search xda on how to do it. My Lumia 930 is worlds better since I got Denim. Much smoother. Good battery life. No annoying resumes. The only thing left for MS is apps really. And getting a better browser than IE ofc.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
lol another browser on wp!!!
Tell me why microsoft refuses to put homepage in IE. They dont have enough money for that!? Don't have smart programers!? There are too many stupid things on wp and microsoft refuses to fix them. Why!?
Well in that case I can argue the same thing about IOS. Or why can't Google make live tiles?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6