Why can't I connect to see who's online?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

can't connect to see who's online

i've been trying to connect my facebook account to messaging but all i get is "can't connect to see who's online". Lumia 710

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: can't connect to see who's online

i've been trying to connect my facebook account to messaging but all i get is "can't connect to see who's online". Lumia 710

The Lumia 710 is limited to Windows Phone 7.8. Changes in how Facebook permits logging in might have outdated the latest version that was made available to Windows Phone 7.8, i.e. the changes that are now available for Windows phone 8 and 8.1 are no longer "compatible" with the older Windows Phone 7.8. This is most probably the reason why you can no longer connect.

Windows Phone 7.8, unfortunately, is already "dead" - one of the reasons being hardware limitation. You may want to consider upgrading to a Windows Phone 8.1-compatible device and there is a variety to choose from at the moment.

You may want to create a Windows Central account, too. You can read a lot (I mean really a lot) of information about the current devices and the latest news about almost anything Windows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss