Why is my HTC Dot View Case App suddenly not compatible with my phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

HTC Dot View Case App Suddenly Not Compatible With Phone

Hi Everyone!

Ok so, I have the Windows Phone HTC One M8.
I've had the Dot View case since I've had the phone, which isn't even a year currently, and I woke up this morning to a notification saying that something went wrong with the Dot View App and that I needed to uninstall and re-install it.

(It had been acting up recently, which I now believe was due to the app's recent update...As everyone was having the same issues I was - calls, etc, not showing up on the Dot View Case.)

I thought, no problem, an easy enough fix!
So I uninstalled the app and went into the store to re-install it and the app was no longer in the Windows Phone store...So I went to the online Microsoft store where you can download apps, and after I log in and it shows my phone (HTC One M8) it tells me the Dot View App is not compatible with my phone, so I can't download it.

I'm trying to get a hold of HTC, but I've been waiting forever in the live chat, so I thought I would come here and see if anyone else is having this issue / has a resolve for it?

It's becoming a huge pain. |:

jjdavis1984

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC Dot View Case App Suddenly Not Compatible With Phone

I had the same issue happen this morning... Now my case is useless and can't reinstall the app. Did you find anything else out?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium