Why can't my Nokia Lumia 521 charge nor turn on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why can't my nokia lumia 521 charge nor turn on?

My phone was working perfectly fine until one afternoon I received a call, I tried ending it but the phone wouldn't let me, i pressed the power/unlocked button so the phone will turn off but i could still hear the call going on after the phone was already off, so i took the battery out & tried turning it back on & it wouldn't turn on. I try connecting it to the charger but the Nokia & T-Mobile logo just keep coming up. I tried taking out the battery & placed it on my sisters phone since she also has the same phone & the battery was working completely fine on her phone & her battery did the same thing my battery was doing.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for details - this clearly rules out the possibility of a defective battery. What remains is that something terribly went wrong with your phone, probably as a result of just pulling out the battery while the phone was in the middle of something. This could either be a hardware fault or a software fault.

Try connecting your phone to a PC and use the Windows Phone Recovery Tool or Lumia Software Recovery Tool to re-install the OS of your phone.

If that doesn't work, then it may be a hardware fault - take your phone to a service center and have them diagnose the problem for you.

Should you wish to provide us with further details, please create a Windows Central account and respond to this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99