Windows 10

-dunn

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Was just curious if anyone upgraded to Windows 10.
I'm having no real issues with performance, only noticeable difference is battery life. On Windows 8.1 I could leave my tablet on for 2-3 days, Windows 10 I leave it on for a day and even idle it needs to be charged.

-dunn

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
It could be an 'out of the box' default setting I'm not seeing (i.e. Live tiles enabled). There is a battery saver mode, I'll try that and report back.

Overall the upgrade was seamless and I'm pleased with the outcome.

TechnoHippie

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Sooo...you guys are using the final version of Windows 10??? How did you install it? When I try to install it says it's not compatible. I called Samsung and that's what they said too. I was shocked because I had used a couple of the beta versions of it. Did you just create an ISO image and use a CD? Thumb drive? How'd ya do it? Thanks!!!

sktimalsina

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
If you cannot upgrade because of "Intel graphics Media accelerator" (which I was stuck with), you can fix it.

You will first need to install update patch provided by Samsung. Look for Samsung software update app that came pre-installed in the ativ tab.
It will install the update patch for windows 10.

(Intel doesn't provide the graphics driver directly)

Now, move to windows software update and follow the process to update to Windows 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077