windows 10

Teresa Marsh

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Ive had message from microsoft that windows 10 wont run on this because of graphic display but windows 10 keeps dowloading and failing. Many many times! how can you stop it?

David Gibbard

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Warning: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
Locate the registry key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
It should exist, but if not, create it.
Create a new DWORD (32-bit) Value with Name = "AllowOSUpgrade? (without the quotes), and set the Value = 0x00000001.
Once the registry key is modified, close and reopen the desktop Control Panel, go to Windows Update and check for updates. You should now be able to click the Get Started button to upgrade to Windows 10. Note: Windows 8.1 users must go to the desktop Control Panel, and not the modern Windows Update UI.?

I also deleted the staus section here as i had also tried to update with the media creation tool.

I am now running an Asus vivotab smart with no problem.(atom z2700 with Intel GMA)

garrik1980

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I would like to install Win 10 on my VivoTab but I am worried by the message from microsoft saying it is not compatible because of the graphic display.
If I understand correctly, you had installed win 10 on the VivoTab Smart and it works. Can you confirm?
Thank you.

webnoi

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You can install, but you will get some graphical glitches... I'm using it with windows 10 for some time, but I'm moving back to 8.1 as edge is impossible to uso on the Anniversary Update

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720