What do I do if NSU shows software package not available for this phone error?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

what to do if NSU shows "software package not available for this phone" error ??

i updated my lumia 525 to windows phone 10 on insider programme.
i did soft reset for changeing my email id.
but after restarted only few apps were displayed, setting and dialpad were got invisible
Then i did hard reset but setting wheel started spinning and phone got switch off after a moment.
I try to do hard reset again but there was no explanation mark appeared,when i pressed power+volume down buttons phone continously restarted and when i released again spinning icon appeard and phone got switchoff after a moment.
And then i connect to my pc to recovery using windows phone recovery tools and NSU but it shows a same error in both "SOFTWARE PACKAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PHONE"
PLEASE HELP ME,WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: what to do if NSU shows "software package not available for this phone" error ??

If it shows, "Software package not available for this phone" then there are one of two problems.

1. Your phone was not correctly identified. In this instance, try again, but this time tell the recovery software that your phone was not detected, and manually select it.
2. It is possible that the recovery image is not stored by Microsoft for this particular model. Unlikely, as that generally only applies to non-Lumia phones.

I have had the same thing happen to my Lumia 640, and was able to fix it by selecting that my phone was not detected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss