Xiaomi mi5 with Windows 10 Mobile

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Rumour: Xiaomi is going to launch this month the mi5 android version but it seems like we'll see a windows version too..
Rumoured Specs-
4gb ram with 820 processor
16mp camera with 8mp front
5'3 inches size
Quick charging 60% in 30 mins
Fingerprint sensor
16/64gb version.. Non expandable.
Would you buy this phone over any other Lumia's at the same price? I would definetly buy.. ;)

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing this phone. Would definitely consider it, especially since it is going to have capacitive buttons, which I prefer.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Where did they say that? This from Richard Devine on twitter:

"So...when and where did Xiaomi say there will definitely be a Windows 10 ROM for the Mi 5. I sat through the event. Rumor ≠ confirmation." - @Ricker666

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, but I was really waiting for a Xiaomi announcment for a Windows 10 version of the MI5. MI4 got a rom, there's a MIPAD 2 running windows 10, and then no W10 for MI5 ? You have to be kidding me ! THat was the only hope to get a premium phone with physical buttons... Was expecting to switch back to WP, I think it's not the time

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I was really waiting for a Xiaomi announcment for a Windows 10 version of the MI5. MI4 got a rom, there's a MIPAD 2 running windows 10, and then no W10 for MI5 ? You have to be kidding me ! THat was the only hope to get a premium phone with physical buttons... Was expecting to switch back to WP, I think it's not the time
I think they're waiting on the anniversary update because of the finger print scanner

ali80

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I think they're waiting on the anniversary update because of the finger print scanner

I hope

I have mi5 and waiting for the rom. Also there is a notification light in the phone which still not in windows os yet.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2