USB OTG not working with my Alpha Morph windows 10

is the usb otg that came with alpha morph windows 10 working for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kcerv

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am using windows 10 - Alpha Morph and the USB OTG that came with it does not work. It is however working with my other devices (not windows 10).
Do i need specific drivers to install, if so what specifically? I cant find it under Microsoft help. Can someone help please.

thank you!

ZoneofJhay

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
It should work right out of the box. I'm having no problem with mine. Is it like that when you bought it or do you think an update did something? Anyway, you should go ahead and try another USB OTG and if that still didn't work you should bring it back. Don't ask for a repair since it will take a while since its Cherry Mobile, make sure that you come out of their shop with a replacement unit.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It should work right out of the box. I'm having no problem with mine. Is it like that when you bought it or do you think an update did something? Anyway, you should go ahead and try another USB OTG and if that still didn't work you should bring it back. Don't ask for a repair since it will take a while since its Cherry Mobile, make sure that you come out of their shop with a replacement unit.

and test it before going with it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre