whn i switch on it<
it smply displays NOKIA and it shows
"ERROR: Unable to find a bootable option. Press any key to shut down."
pls guys say me the solution.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: why my phone does not works

This isn't a fun error to encounter. I've had it before on my Lumia 822. I'd encourage you to follow the below steps. First soft reset. If that doesn't work, hard reset. If that doesn't work, Recovery Tool with a PC. You will lose data that isn't backed up with the second two options.

Sorry!

Soft Reset

The soft reset is the same thing as pulling your battery (on devices where that is possible). This method will not remove anything at all from your phone and is completely safe to attempt in any problem situation.
You perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).

Hard Reset

The hard reset will bring your phone back to factory settings, the same state as when the device was first turned on. All apps, messages, media, personal settings, etc will be removed from the phone. If backup is turned on under Settings, you can restore your apps and settings after performing a hard reset (as long as you initialize the phone with the same Microsoft Account). Note that resetting your device will not remove any OS or firmware updates. You will remain on the same version of Windows Phone after the reset.
If you can TURN ON your device you can reset your phone under Settings: Settings > about > reset your phone

If you can't open your device because of a forgotten PIN (or similar), you can use the button method: Press and hold the power-, volume-down- and camera buttons until the phone vibrates. Then release the power-button and keep the other two buttons pressed for another five seconds. The phone should reset to factory settings.

If both of these options failed there is one more alternative. Use the Windows Device Recovery Tool to reset your device. This will take you back to the OS version which originally came with the phone. So for phones that did not ship with W10M, the WDRT will take it back to 8.0. If the phone was shipped with W10M, the tool will take it back to a version of W10M
Follow this link for instructions and download:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb