How many of you miss Nokia's HERE City Lens?

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
HERE City Lens was an excellent application that combined your smartphone's camera with map application. It was the BEST application when it came to exploring new places. How many of you miss it and want it back? Personally, I also miss Nokia Trailers application. It allowed me to save trailers, search for it's ShowTime and set a reminder when it got released. Kindly reply if you want both these software back.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
HERE City Lens was an excellent application that combined your smartphone's camera with map application. It was the BEST application when it came to exploring new places. How many of you miss it and want it back? Personally, I also miss Nokia Trailers application. It allowed me to save trailers, search for it's ShowTime and set a reminder when it got released. Kindly reply if you want both these software back.

It was a good app if it had data for most countries. It didn't have anything for my own so I never used it
That was and is one of the issues with apps or hardware related with windows or Nokia, the lack of availability in all countries thus locking out a big segment of potential users

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon