WPCentral's Photosynth Contest - Win a Samsung Focus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

srdonison

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This Photosynth was taken with my Samsung Focus in Regina, SK just after a tornado warning had passed on June 26, 2012. Notice the rows of "cotton-ball clouds" (officially called Mammatus clouds).

god_forbids

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
On a mountain in Hawaii ...

This is a look inside Ka'au Crater on the island of Oahu. I could have taken more photos but I'm certainly not going to hike 5 hours to get back up there :p Taken with my HTC Arrive. If I got a Samsung Focus 2 I'd give it to my mom because here SGSII is acting up all the time.

Ka'au Crater

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Here's my entry

Taken with my OG Samsung Focus: Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, Vermont

Mcz9Nx

Photosynth Link

Last edited:

nextbgates95

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Some background info: this was taken at the beautiful Jazz Villa in St. John, US Virgin Islands. I captured it using my iPhone, and I was uploading pictures every chance I got, in case of accidental deletion. Well, that ended up being a good thing, because my iPhone reset itself that night, and I hadn't backed it up (no cloud backup). Luckily, when I copied photos over, Photosynth's panorama-as-a-static-image was saved, so this is all I have left of it. It does have some odd overlaps and cuttoffs, but I was a little overzealous ;)

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel