WPCentral's Photosynth Contest - Win a Samsung Focus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Photosynth is a great Windows Phone app for capturing panoramic images and we want to see what you with the photography app. For motivation, we've got two Samsung Focus 2s to giveaway courtesy of AT&T.

Just go out and capture panorama images using Photosynth and post your best work here in this WPCentral discussion.

PhotosynthSample.jpg

You'll have until 5:00pm PST on Saturday, July 14th to submit your entries and from there, we'll pick the best two images to receive the AT&T Samsung Focus 2.

Now for the fine print.

- Entries must be captured by Photosynth
- Entries must be captured by a Windows Phone or iPhone
- Only one entry per person
- While you can edit the entry, do not crop the image (much like the sample above)

You'll need to register to participate and you can do that here. Once the entry period closes, we'll announce the winners as soon as we can. The last photo contest had so many fantastic entries it took a while to sort things out.

Good luck everyone and if you haven't installed Photosynth, it's a free app for your Windows Phone and you can find it here at the Windows Phone Marketplace.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Took one a couple weeks ago of the Cincinnati Red's stadium when they were playing my Detroit Tigers. Now, to figure out how to post that and add it here!

Not sure how to post it as an image hosted on the photosynth site...plus now I read the fine print to not crop, mine did not look good without being cropped...so I'll find something else and edit again.

http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid...0919957615615:-1.20919957615615&p=0:0&t=False

Last edited:

ojw123

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
ojw123, I think you're not supposed to submit a cropped image...I think it needs to be a 360 view with a link to your photosynth gallery.

Its not cropped, if you look at the bottom you can see the curves where I missed out my feet. I just shared it straight from the app to my phone, to skydrive, to attachment here.

Photosynth gallery link added to the original post anyhows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss