WPCentral's Photosynth Contest - Win a Samsung Focus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancemonkey

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Photosynth Entry - Big Trees State Park

This magnificent ******* is what remains of the Discovery Tree, now called the Discovery Stump for obvious reasons. If you get a chance, definitely visit Big Trees State Park. Great day hikes and a beautiful environment all four seasons out of the year.

I'm unclear though: the rules do not say it needs to be hosted in the Photosynth gallery, but hopefully you can tell that this was taken with Photosynth and a WP Phone (EXIF data?).

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
This magnificent ******* is what remains of the Discovery Tree, now called the Discovery Stump for obvious reasons. If you get a chance, definitely visit Big Trees State Park. Great day hikes and a beautiful environment all four seasons out of the year.

I'm unclear though: the rules do not say it needs to be hosted in the Photosynth gallery, but hopefully you can tell that this was taken with Photosynth and a WP Phone (EXIF data?).

holly crap! lol , thats crazy!

tommohammed

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Gatlyn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Cape Henlopen Beach

Here is my submission:
Cape Henlopen Beach - Photosynth

It's a Photosynth taken on the Dunes of Cape Henlopen Beach in Lewes, Delaware. I shot it with my HTC HD7S. The sun reflected on the screen making it hard to see the pictures while I was taking them but I'm satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks for the contest!
Gatlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs