Windows Phone Central Vacation Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
aWhereAmI.jpg

No... Windows Phone Central isn't giving away a vacation getaway but rather I'm on vacation and getting away for a few days. To celebrate, we thought it was a good idea to giveaway a few things.

We have the Otterbox Defender, Otterbox Communter and Amzer Shellster that was reviewed last month just lying around collecting dust. All three are fitted for the Nokia Lumia 900 and we're giving them away. All you need to do is go to this WPCentral Forums discussion and guess where the picture above was taken.

You need to guess the City and State. "United States", "Alabama" and "on a street corner" won't count.

And you need not worry if you don't carry a Lumia 900. In your guess, just note your choice of Windows Phone and you'll get a Gift Certificate to the Accessory Store so you can pick out a case for your Windows Phone of choice.

Oh... and feel free to add your favorite vacation picture to the discussion.

You'll have until August 9th at 5:00pm PST to submit your guesses. After that, we will randomly pick our winners from the correct answers. You will need to register to participate and make sure to note what Windows Phone you are currently using.

Good luck everyone!

delrosarioluis

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Bursting everyone's bubble here, but the latitude and longitude are on the picture's properties. No wonder some people got this so fast. My guess was Malibu, but there's none of those freeways here!

Last edited:

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
30.264463, -87.688467

From the southeast corner of Gulf Shores Parkway (HWY 59) and Fort Morgan Road (HWY 180) looking to the west in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

HTC Trophy is my phone.

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Lol. I did it without any knowledge of what roads you were at.

Gulf Shores, AL
30.264508, -87.688459

Lumia 900

Last edited:

baileystein

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Bursting everyone's bubble here, but the latitude and longitude are on the picture's properties. No wonder some people got this so fast. My guess was Malibu, but there's none of those freeways here!

LOL. Yeah. I figured it out on my own, but when you save and then view properties you can see GPS information. And btw, nice titan!

Sort of like that image of shoes in the lettuce at Burger King. Next time click "Remove personal information and properties."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb