Monday Brief: Win a Mobile Nations dream device of YOUR choice in the Monday Brief's season 2 intro contest! | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

Any news? The pages says: "Grand Prize Winner will be chosen on or about July 23, 2012, and will be notified around that time."

Were winners announced yet?
    09-04-2012 11:13 AM
    and the winner is...
    Monday Brief: iPhone 5 event, Samsung unpacked and Microsoft ditching Metro name | CrackBerry.com

and here is mine. (Not a winner)
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8U886XRTw[/YT]

I was pretty disappointed to find that I didn't even make the honorable mention list. The contest rules encouraged creativity. I thought I did a pretty nice job, but the judges disagreed. Well, at least I have an idea now how better to appeal to their tastes.
    09-26-2012 03:54 PM
    The contest rules encouraged creativity. I thought I did a pretty nice job, but the judges disagreed. Well, at least I have an idea now how better to appeal to their tastes.
    12-14-2014 02:50 AM
    The contest rules encouraged creativity. I thought I did a pretty nice job, but the judges disagreed. Well, at least I have an idea now how better to appeal to their tastes.
    Why did you reply to a 2 year old thread lol
    12-14-2014 03:11 AM
    What ever happened to Ashley? She was definitely a sight for sore Monday morning eyes.
    12-22-2014 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD