Hidden Gems Contest! No word from WPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharooq Salaudeen

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey, its been a while since WPCentral launched there first hidden gem contest. And in the last article, the dead line was mentioned as 16th July Wednesday. Its 21st today( post submitted) but still there is no word from WPCentral. Did they forgot!! :cool: or did Microsoft gave up on them :winktongue: . Many of us are excited to know the damn 8 lucky winners. Hope, I got one too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol I think you might be too excited :winktongue:

Give them some time or try to nag them about it in the comment section of the news articles, but you'll have to be one of the first ones to comment :p good luck

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello! I think it's not necessary to make a separate thread for just a question so I might ask it here. I am one of the person who won in the contest. However, my question and problem, both are, before the announcement of the winners(22nd July as I read), I had an accident and I was hospitalized before 22nd of July. In the mean time, WPCentral announced the winners. Today, I was discharged by the hospital. On reaching home, I checked out my Emails and found out Ma'am Michelle Haag's email about the inquiry of mailing address. So the question being is, she asked me about the information like 7-8 days ago and I just responded. Am I a still able to claim my prize or I have lost the opportunity because of the late response?

I have further PMed a staff member hours ago but still got no response. A quick reply would be highly appreciable since I can't control my excitement and fear of losing.

Thank you,
Gelvin

Last edited:

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Well I won too and I replied 4 days after the announcement.... I didn't checked the first mail as it was sent to junk folder. But the second mail came 4 days later and I replied to that. I haven't received the reply but I think the winners will remain the same.... BUT please tell me too if you get a reply from them.

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Well I won too and I replied 4 days after the announcement.... I didn't checked the first mail as it was sent to junk folder. But the second mail came 4 days later and I replied to that. I haven't received the reply but I think the winners will remain the same.... BUT please tell me too if you get a reply from them.

I just PMed Michelle. I am over excited as this is the first thing I have ever won in competitions and badly afraid of losing the prize because of the no-timely response. Yes sure, I will inform as soon as I get my confirmation.

Edit: Just found out she has disabled her PMs :(

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I just PMed Michelle. I am over excited as this is the first thing I have ever won in competitions and badly afraid of losing the prize because of the no-timely response. Yes sure, I will inform as soon as I get my confirmation.

Edit: Just found out she has disabled her PMs :(

Try PMing Daniel Rubino or Sam Sabri?

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I already messaged Daniel, yesterday. He might be busy though. That's why I didn't get any reply. I don't want to annoy staff members though so I am just leaving this matter over my luck :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3