Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby Herbert

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Phone: Lumia 521

Application: Microsoft Camera

Edit: Nokia Creative Studio

Story: I am not an early riser or a morning person, so I stayed up all night/morning on my back porch, waiting until I could see the sun through the trees. I snapped about 30 photos before I found one that I truly liked and retouched it in Creative Studio.

Attachments

• WP_20140803_07_51_15_Panorama (2).jpg
    WP_20140803_07_51_15_Panorama (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11

Peter Rundqvist

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
AdobePhotoshopExpress_98ff6da4167645d691a492659f82a96b.jpg

Southern Sweden - Summer morning 2014

This sunrise simply had to be documented! During the last weekend of my precious holiday this morning appeared, just like that. Shot using my Lumia 925.

Regards,
Peter

tbleong

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Photo taken at around 7:00 am in the hidden paradise of Koh Lipe, Thailand, using Nokia Panorama app on Lumia 720 :smile:.
P/S: resized the photo so it can be attached to this post.

WP_20130712_06_20_44_Panorama_edit.jpg

TXChris

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
AdobePhotoshopExpress_61b6ecae5ea64b889e7631c9a92a549f_jpg[1].jpg
Taken with a Lumia 520 (using Nokia Camera). Edited on Adobe Photoshop Express.
Thanks to the surrounding houses and buildings, it's pretty difficult to wtach a sunrise from my apartment.
So i had to settle with street-lights.

kevair

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140714_015 1.jpg

After an hour-long hike at Masada National Park in Israel, snapped this photo with my Nokia Lumia 920. Praying for peace in the region...

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, here's mine:
WP_20131123_07_00_38_Pro.jpg

Story:
I was planning this trip for a long time and finally I took 2 days off just to be crushed by the weather while I was driving to my destination. It was 300km long trip and there were clouds and rain all way long! But the very next day, as me and my friend started our climb from the shelter (it was 5 AM, no light - just us, my headlight and darkness), we got higher, higher and finally we were over the cloud level - we saw this. It was breathtaking! Silence was encompassing us! There was no other person in sight, no wind... no nothing. Just us, the creaking snow under our boots and delicate colors of the morning sun. And not just one single tone, but a spectrum! From deep cold blue behind us, warming up all the way to azure and then blooming into pink, orange and finally yellow. It was a sight to see. Yet those benches almost buried in snow. You could swear that they were there just for this one single day, this one particular purpose: to sit down and enjoy that beautiful view.
It was so calm that day. I haven't felt that since then...

Sorry guys, I got a bit emotional. I hope it's not too long.
Picture was not edited in any way. Taken with Lumia 1020, Nokia Camera. It is a bit moved, I know... But it was hard to get a steady hand with gloves and shaking from cold with low iso. Still I think the blur adds to the photo, as it softens edges, making it dreamy.

JpArevalo

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
This is what you get when you have two brothers who love pictures and also love Lumia. The pictures was taken on the way to Miami from the Keys in Florida, USA. Both the phone in my brother's hands and the one that took the shot are Lumias 521, because sadly, we don't have access to any high end Lumia (yet). The picture was not edited in any way, that's exactly what the phone caught. image.jpg

Kenito Henry

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140804_06_26_35_Pro (2).jpg

Asked cortana to wake me up at 5:40 and that she did, I went outside to pick up a random stone and placed it on the veranda and waited on the sunrise was getting annoyed at the clouds, the sun appeared I took the picture of the rock and was trying to upload the picture for about a day now, then I figured out that internet explorer would not render the page properly thus I couldn't upload the picture from my phone, so had to walk to my relative to get a computer to do that smh hope you all enjoy my random Jamaican rock :D
lumia 520 nokia camera
creative studio

Last edited:

cinavs

May 11, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg

Nokia Lumia 1520 Nokia Camera-No edits. Beautiful sunrises are why I love living in Colorado. Taken from my deck in Elizabeth, Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos