Weekly photo contest: Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnadera

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Action shot.jpg

This shot was taken using Nokia Lumia 920 using smart sequence.
My wife took it for me, while we were celebrating our anniversary in a hotel in Egypt :)

bockersjv

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Tour De France racing through the streets of London a few weeks back.
Taken with Lumia 1020 using Smart Sequence Action shot option with all shots selected. Really captures the sense of speed that you feel when the peleton passes by.
WP_20140707_16_04_09_SmartSQW.jpg
Without smart sequence my pictures would have been useless as I was on a slight bend so could not see the peleton approach. I just had to stick the camera out and press the button when i could hear them.

Picture taken on the Embankment by Somerset house just 3km from the finish line.

rohanparasnis

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I came across the waterfall during my road trip to Tamhini (a place in the Sahayadri mountain range - Pune, India)

mvmv_Fotor.jpg

Nokia Lumia 925
The photo has been clicked using Nokia Camera app keeping the shutter speed at 1-2 secs.

The photo has been edited using fotor - general brightness-contrast enhancements.

Last edited:

rush2abhijeet

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
This was clicked with Lumia 720 (pre-black Smart Cam app); just us friends fooling around before a inter company cricket match....showing off the energy to win!WP_20131004_11_57_05_Smart.jpg

Rawspaghetti

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
The beautiful fountain of Corinth, Greece. It is placed right next to the harbor and Pegasus, the mythical flying horse, is looking right into the city. In order to capture the moving waters I used the default camera of my Nokia Lumia 520 and edited with the Nokia Creative Studio app. corinth fountain.jpg

Bruins3

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
This photo was taken in Barcelona. I used the Nokia camera app and after edited the photo in Photo Shop Express on my Lumia 1520.
I really like the motion in the whole picture.AdobePhotoshopExpress_e919fcd96583436fbb2adeb4b63aa3c8.jpg

sagarthukral

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Taken with the Lumia 1020, Nokia camera app.
There's a hill station in Maharashtra, India called Mahabaleshwar. On the way there's a place called Panchgani (Which means 5 plateau in the marathi language)
One of the plateau there is called table land and is a tourist spot where horse riding is one of the things tourists get to do. So that's where this was clicked.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Attachments

• Motion horse.jpg
    Motion horse.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 12

opusthecat

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Taken with my previous 920 before I upped to the 1520, edited in Fotoroom. Kids got off the school bus and wanted to play in the Fall leaves.

FR0007.JPG

leachie

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I was looking for a way to shoot startrails on my N920 and finally stumbled on CameraPro (and I cannot recommend it enough!).

Took 135 photos using the 'Timelapse' option on 4 second exposure, f/2, ISO1600. Then merged them together using a desktop app called 'startrails' which you can get from startrails.de.

WP_20140814_544.jpg
Ive taken a few of these shots with my Canon and considering this is from a phone I am quite happy with the result. It might be very, very, very gradual motion, but motion all the same!

zdravez

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Terror in the Park.... take cover!
My 3 year old coming at me, pretending to be a tiger...
Taken with Lumia 1520, Nokia camera app and edited with Adobe Photoshop Express
AdobePhotoshopExpress_d0274b3bb5ba4cb0b0b4d4b5047e3329.jpg

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Teja.jpg

This pic was taken with Nokia Camera in a Lumia 620.. added filters from sophielens HD and Fantasia painter
He is my cousin.. 6 of our cousins visited a near by dam early in the morning during our vacation..
This guy wanted a pic which can show his love to his girl so that he can gift her that pic..(ofcourse a lot of additions were made to this pic.. like stickers.. a message conveying his love..)

Jim Rhodes2

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Shot with my Lumia 1020, motion added with Nokia Camera Motion Focus, other effects added with Nokia Creative Studio. Instead of shooting a moving object(s) I shot a stationary object while walking.Motion.jrhonj.jpg

Mark Terborg

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Taken with my Nokia Lumia Icon using the Nokia Camera Beta app smart sequence action shot option this past weekend at my parents' pool. Had 2 of these that were pretty cool, but can only do one entry so here it is. Other than the Nokia Camera Beta processing to create the effect, I simply adjusted some of the colors to make it pop a little more.

Flip #FAIL
WP_20140810_15_43_44_Smart.jpg

Gestalt

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Slug_Rolling_A_Cigarette.jpg
I took a picture of this slug rolling a cigarette **** on the sidewalk (trying to get a nicotine hit?) at night with the Nokia Camera app on my L1020. Cropped and touched with Adobe Photoshop Express. I have to wonder... how is this not the first slug photo?! I guess WP owners think alike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos