Weekly photo contest: HDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

anapuzar

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i'm the new one here and here is my photo for the HDR contest.It's taken with my Nokia Lumia 1020 and HDR Photo Camera.Also I done some editing with the Photomatix software.

2014_04_05_18_21_58_HDR_tonemapped1.jpg

Gaurav Pareek

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
1231297_511705062245546_1720665424_n.jpg

This building is my residence, situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ind.

Haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately, but during my photography days last year, 9th September 2013, this is the only example of HDR I got in my Photography collection. So, while walking towards my building I was caught by this breathtaking view, no rain just windy and the sky was not so clear kind of like scattered clouds. The picture was taken without a tripod stand obviously (I badly need one, though) as I was just walking down the road, I had to stand very very still to take the picture perfectly, so that later on I wouldn't need to crop the picture and losing it's quality...

Taken from a Nokia Lumia 620, native camera and then after that... I used Fantasia Painter to crop out a little extra part from the left, and added the Stimulated HDR effect on this picture, Stimulated HDR works the best on B/W photos (According to my experience)... So, here it is! :grin:

Jim Bob4

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded Fhotolens to try some HDR photography. I have a small water garden in a tub with a miniature water lily in it. I got down close to almost water level and took a few shots. The attached shot is "Water Lily Reflections". Lumia 1020, Fhotolens, cropped with Adobe ImageReady.

Waterlily-reflectionscro.jpg

Attachments

• Waterlily-reflectionscroppe.jpg
    Waterlily-reflectionscroppe.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

ty1986

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
This one is taken not far from my house in Croatia, using Lumia 920, 4blend app and a little bit of editing in Nokia Creative studio

WP_20131228_16242_HDR (1).jpg

vivekelectron

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I took this photo at a friend's home. I was just comparing my 820's camera with his moto g. I had installed 'proshot' a few days ago. I opened the app, selected the hdr mode and it took three pictures and then created a masterpiece. There was a park visible from the gallery so we decided to take a picture of it. And after 5 seconds when i compared the picture with that of moto g's hdr, i won by a long margin there.

Camera: Lumia 820
taken by: Proshot
edited on: Fantasia painterFantasia Painting(57).jpg

Ivan Hristov

May 17, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140920_16_57_59_ev0_Pro_1_Pro_2_Pro_3_Pro_4_Pro_fused.jpg

The phone is Lumia 820.
Bracketing with Nokia Camera Beta ( 5 shots -2EV to +2EV) then merged with PhotoMatix Pro 5.0.4 (I'm absolute noob in photo editing)

This is a view from the sea garden in Varna, Bulgaria. No interesting story behind the photo. It's one of my first HDR photos (10th maybe). I just got motivated from the contest so i took a walk :D

FourTonMantis

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hdr photo Camera app + Fantasy Painter app + Lumia creative studio
A church at my hometown Smolyan, Bulgaria.
5uby6e6a

IceDree

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Photo Shader Image 2[1].jpg
I took an awesome HDR picture of Spirit of Ecstasy with a Ghost V Specification Refection on the Chrome & a Phontom Drophead Coupe Waterspeed collection (no. 7 of 35) in the background last week & I was about to use it for contest ... at the last minute I remembered that I used my brother's Xperia Z1 to take it ... so I took off to the Jeddah Sculpture Museum to take a picture of the "Flames" by Silvestre Monnier ... I don't know why, but that's what popped up into my head.

I used an HTC 8X to take the picture & then edited it a bit in Photo Shader (great app btw).

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9F9D5A9157BE190B!229869&authkey=!AOiUlaOGWOv8nCw&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Rasman Rauf

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Alone
Lumia 620, edit HDR: PicsArt
PicsArt_9_18_2014 1_54_32 PM.jpg
I saw a lot of flowers that fall to the ground, from a distance looks dirty but close up looks beautiful

Last edited:

Ashutosh Ashutosh

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
1.jpg

Clicked this picture from Lumia 525
Application Used Fantasia Painter

This picture is a random click from one of my night camps when I went for the star grazing. I'm an astronomy student and i study about stars ;)
Hope you'll like it

Manabendra Gogoi

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Almost heaven:

HDR_Merge_Pro.jpg

Was flying over the river Brahmaputra in Assam when I had plenty of time to click a few images in different exposures with my Lumia 1020 using Nokia Camera and Proshot. Finally, merged them today using my Adobe Photoshop CC HDR Merge Pro.

rchardo

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
HDR photography is new to me, so this was an interesting theme to try. Some of the entries so far are amazing, I may need to take more HDR photos on my travels.
For my contribution I tried photolens and 4blend but my best result came from bracketing and merging with photomatix pro.
The scene is some in progress housing development happening behind my house, caught the digger during sunset.
Taken with my lumia 1020
HDR effect from photomatix pro

View attachment hdrcompressed.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven