Windows Central Photo Contest: Microsoft Hardware & Devices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Taken with Lumia 1020. Image of Lumia 1520 and 2520.

VUZT2dX.jpg

MeiSquawk

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
WP_20150314_08_54_19_Rich.jpg

This is my pup, Hawk. He is about four years old now and I love him so much. You might not be able to tell form this picture but his right eye is cloudy that is because of the tumor growing behind it. We have recently found out about the tumor that is growing behind the eye and if left untreated would grow into the brain and cause even more problems. We have to send him into surgery immediately which will actually be on Tuesday, the day of the Microsoft event, a negative strikes down a positive. I will miss school that day in order to get him to the office and stay with him form as long as necessary; he will then be picked up Wednesday hopefully better. The have to through his eye, so after the surgery he will become a one eyed dog and I'm already planning to dress him up as Nick Furry for Halloween. This is the best picture I have ever taken of one of my dogs and it was taken with my first smartphone ever, my Nokia Lumia Icon. As you can probably tell no work has been done on the picture and sorry for the red eyes.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My "All Canadian" duo...

* L830 & L1020
* Taken with Samsung Ativ S
* Edited in Fhotoroom adding text and a little HDR into the mix.
* Its representation, "FALLTASTIC", a great time of the year to take photos with your Windows Phone.

all_canadian_hdr.jpg

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! The buttons. I still have most of the buttons laying around too. Sadly they are all in a box with most the stuff from back then, and most likely in storage. I am a Windows nut and have been so for a very long time. Somewhere I have all sorts of stuff collecting throughout the years since Windows 95. More shirts, hats, pens, pins, certs and more. I even have a Windows branded frisbee in the mix somewhere. I was able to rush together a bunch of stuff into a picture that I could find without tearing up the house too badly (or driving down to the storage lol).

Image taken with Nokia 920 (AT&T). No editing done.

Attachments

• WP_20151004_003.jpg
    WP_20151004_003.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3

xtrememanix

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
PhototasticCollage-2015-10-05-16-49-10.jpg

My Lumia Journey.

Started off with the Lumia 800 at the launch event in Singapore, traded it up for the Lumia 900, then swapped it away with the awesome Lumia 920 with optical image stabilization, then rushed up the monstrous Lumia 1020 and finally settled down with the BFG Lumia 1520. Now my life would be complete with the 950XL !

Photo taken with the individual phones and patched together with Phototastic.

Love my Lumias

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey! Eager photo taking types!

Before you post your photo, read the contest rules...again! lol

Hint: there's a specific subject they want to see. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss